xsl-list

Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents

2008-01-27 20:58:38

By "functional aggregator" I mean the function that captures (aggregates/processes) the specification of key values.

By "keys" I mean exactly those specified in the XSL specifiaction.

By "intuitively" I refer to that which is not explicitly specified in the specification.

But you knew that :-)

With respect,
Steven