xsl-list

[xsl] Processing business rules using XSLT

2008-02-02 06:26:00
Good day;

I have a requirement to modify an XML document based on certain
business rules for the purposes of processing batch orders.  I need to
inspect several elements and take action(s) based on whether an
element or elements (or possibly an element's child or parent) meets
certain conditions.  My question is: can I define all the business
rules in templates and process the XML document once or is it possible
I could need to run multiple transformations against the XML?

FYI: The XSLT I am trying to develop will be used in BizTalk Server
2006, specifically in the Mapper.