xsl-list

Re: [xsl] strip-spaces

2008-02-06 09:30:26

Ah yes, but that doesn't tell me where to fetch the style sheet to process the name space "myns."

I was thinking more that some uri would be specified in the style sheet header along with the namespace specification - so something along the lines of the following:

<xsl:stylesheet
    xmlns:myns="..."
    version="2.0">

<namespace
        methods:myns="..."/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

This is just a way of relating and limiting included style sheets to namespaces.

With respect,
Steven