xsl-list

RE: [xsl] passing a sequence as a parameter

2008-02-28 04:07:52
Thanks for all your responses. I have got this working nicely using the
method Geert originally suggested and David elaborated on, passing a
string and then tokenising it.

For the record, I am using Saxon and running the transformation using
XQuery within an eXist database (i.e. transform:transform(foo.xml,
foo.xslt, <parameter/>) so I guess Saxon is invoked from within the Java
source of the database and would therefore allow a sequence to be passed
- but perhaps that's a question for the eXist mailing list :-)

Thanks again
Rob Walpole
Devon Portal Developer
Email robert(_dot_)walpole(_at_)devon(_dot_)gov(_dot_)uk
Web http://www.devonline.gov.uk