xsl-list

Re: [xsl] passing a sequence as a parameter

2008-02-26 09:49:42
Thanks for the example.

It seems, +param=filename will be Saxon specific. Can we have
something more portable? To put this question the another way: is it
useful to desire a portable way to do this?

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 9:54 PM, David Carlisle