xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Insert elment in XSD

2008-02-28 11:26:39
igutierrez027(_at_)ikasle(_dot_)ehu(_dot_)es wrote:

 <xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor')" />

Executing this instruction it says me next:

SAXON 9.0.0.2 from Saxonica

but it doesnt run well.The problem could be that I have executing the xsd instead of xml file?

It does not matter to an XSLT processor whether the XML input document is an XSD schema or an XML document in another format.

You might want to ask in a support forum for Oxygen if the problems are with that editor.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/