xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT on Wikipedia

2008-02-29 07:11:49
I take the Wikipedia as something similar to Asimov's "Encyclopedia
Galactica". It provides generally useful information on a topic for a
novice, not usually going too deep into; to dive into the depths of
the matter one has to follow the links.

To me,  the Wikipedia would be even more useful if it was just an
annotated collection of links. The best info on XSLT is that the good
books (such as Dr. Kay's) are the source.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:34 AM, Andrew Welch