xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Processing on both a document list and referenced documents

2008-03-11 13:41:37
Hi Brad, everyone,

The sample directory list in my original email organizes folders and
file paths. I'd like my output to pull the folder structure from the
directory list, but apply additional transformations against the files
referenced by the file paths. The output would include these
transformations (bulleted lists of topic titles) organized within the
folder structure provided in the directory list file.

The HTML output I provided organizes the folders and files in a
bulleted list. My XSL transformation produces an HTML bulleted list;
but includes the entire set of topic titles for *all* referenced topic
files under each folder list item.

I hope that explanation made my intent clearer and not more confusing. :-)

Thanks,
Mark

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Bjorndahl, Brad