xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Problem running a 2.0 transformation with JAXP

2008-03-20 02:36:24
Hi Mike,
   Thanks for your reply.

Your suggestion solved my problem.

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread ...

On 3/20/08, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:
It's not immediately clear to me what's happening here, but I suspect that
the problem might not be with the URI passed to unparsed-text(), but rather
with the base URI of the stylesheet. Although in principle when you supply
an absolute URI to unparsed-text() it shouldn't matter what the base URI is,
in practice it might well be that problems with the base URI get reported on
this path.

The most likely reason for a problem with the base URI is that you didn't
call setSystemId() on the Source object defining the stylesheet.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--
Regards,