xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT processor for Mac OS X

2008-03-22 00:34:27
"Aaron" == Aaron Gray <angray(_at_)beeb(_dot_)net> writes:

    Aaron> I am looking for an XSLT processor for Mac OS X for my
    Aaron> father to use. Ideally it is native and does not require
    Aaron> Java to be installed.

Gestalt fulfills those requirements (XSLT 2.0 basic level).
At the moment, only a PPC binary is available. Assuming you have an
iMac, and are not satisfied with a PPC binary, you could either
compile it yourself or arrange to give me remote access to one so that
I could do so.

    Aaron> Also it would be good if it had a
    Aaron> graphical frontend

To do what?

    Aaron> and ideally able to batch process.

I'm not sure what you mean by that in the context of XSLT.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire