xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT processor for Mac OS X

2008-03-22 05:56:56

On Mar 22, 2008, at 8:46 AM, Kamal wrote:

Aaron Gray wrote:
I am looking for an XSLT processor for Mac OS X for my father to use. Ideally it is native and does not require Java to be installed. Also it would be good if it had a graphical frontend and ideally able to batch process.

Probably asking too much :)

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

Does MacOS X come with xsltproc? Check if you can run that on the command line.
Yes, MacOSX comes with xsltproc, which is in /usr/bin.

You can test this by doing this at the prompt:

which xsltproc

As someone else mentioned, xsltproc only does xsl 1.0, but it's very fast.

--~--