xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unexpected behavior with tokenize function

2008-03-22 06:53:23
I suspect, you are using the Xalan bundled with JDK 5. It might have
some bug, if what you are reporting is true.

With Xalan-J 2.7.1, I get the result fine.

PS: For Xalan-J specific questions, I suggest, you can join the
mailing list,  xalan-j-users(_at_)xml(_dot_)apache(_dot_)org(_dot_) The
instructions to
subscribe to this list are available at,
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/contact_us.html

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Farrukh Najmi