xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unexpected behavior with tokenize function

2008-03-23 02:03:49
you could try the EXSLT version of tokenize;

http://www.exslt.org/str/functions/tokenize/index.html

hth, Jim Fuller

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Farrukh Najmi
<farrukh(_at_)wellfleetsoftware(_dot_)com> wrote:

 Glad I am not going crazy after all ;-)
 I ended up using the following to tokenize a QName into prefix component
 and local-name component:

      <xsl:variable name='binding-prefix'
 select="substring-before(@binding, ':')"/>
      <xsl:variable name='binding-local-name'
 select="substring-after(@binding, ':')"/>

 Thanks again Mukul for your terrific help.

 --
 Regards,
 Farrukh Najmi

 Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com