xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath 2.0 Best Practice: wrap the first node of every path expression within schema-element?

2008-03-26 04:52:00
On 26/03/2008, Costello, Roger L. <costello(_at_)mitre(_dot_)org> wrote:
 To my mind, if the Altova XSLT/XPath processor doesn't raise an error
 or a warning on:

    schema-element(Book)/Foo

 then it is a pretty serious drawback of the Altova processor.

 Certainly I will not recommend to my clients the use of any XSLT/XPath
 processor which does not raise an error or warning on
 schema-element(Book)/Foo

Sure but it is free isn't it?

That's a pretty serious thing in its favour :)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com