xsl-list

[xsl] New SourceForge Project: Doxsl - A Documentation Generator for XSLT

2008-04-03 11:40:11
My apologies if this is a repeat post (my other mail client seems to
be having issues):

At any rate:

I've created a new SourceForge project called Doxsl
(http://doxsl.sourceforge.net) that generates documentation for XSLT
stylesheets, much like javadoc or Perl POD docs. However, unlike
these, Doxsl supports generating docs into DITA and HTML (DocBook is
coming in the near future).

I've posted the first release (1.0.1 RC-1).  I welcome all feedback
and suggestions for making Doxsl useful.

Regards,

Jim Earley