xsl-list

Re: [xsl] current-dateTime()

2008-04-18 07:58:34
Seems like some people didn't understand what I said.

Is it too complicated to understand that "the results happens not
earlier than the reason for it" ?

It cannot be simpler than this...

If you don't understand this simple logical axiom, then do not use it,
but ignoring it will not make it cease to exist.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev