xsl-list

Re: [xsl] current-dateTime()

2008-04-18 19:31:21
Yes, in that case you can get the function called.  Once you
venture into the land of extensions, anything becomes possible :-)

And you probably noticed from my other posts in this thread some
guaranteed ways to sequence the XSLT transformation process without
the need to use any extension functions at all  :o)

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev