xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Comparison of XSD, NVDL, Schematron and RelaxNG ?

2008-04-27 07:43:09
XSL-List Owner wrote:

  Hi

XSL-List has a very specific topic: XSL. This includes XSLT and
XSL-FO. It does NOT include all aspects of XML.  This question
is out of scope for this forum. Please take it elsewhere.

  Just to give the single point that is on topic in this context: XSLT
2.0 is bound to XSDL for its schema language (I don't say it is good or
bad though, and I don't want to enter this debate.)

  For me that is one of the main "advantages" of XSDL (I won't debate
about intrinsic advantages and drawbacks of schema languages here.)

  I thought that was worth noticing here, but please don't respond off
topic, as Tommie has just reminded us.

  Regards,

--drkm