xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xsltproc/LibXSLT - non-compliance?

2008-04-30 05:09:24
On 30/04/2008, Michael Ludwig <mlu(_at_)as-guides(_dot_)com> wrote:

 I'd still be interested to know if (a) there is more to LibXSLT's
 non-conformance and (b) if there is anything like a test suite in
 order to determine a processor's degree of conformance.

There is a test suite.

I am not familiar with the XSLT 1.0 test suite though, so I can't say
how well it catches non-coformance, other than to say it cannot be
infallible.

I am familiar with the 2.0 test suite, but this is only accessible to
W3C members and invited experts.