xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XSLT Programmer's Reference 4th Edition

2008-05-05 09:09:06
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Müller-Hillebrand [mailto:mmh(_at_)cap-studio(_dot_)de]
Maybe the poor production of the 3rd edition
made my move to XSLT 2.0 slower than necessary.

I hate to say it, but I feel the same way. Since the 2nd edition was so
comprehensive (and 1.0 so limited in scope), I just felt lost in 2.0. Still do,
at least a little. Anyhow, it's great that XSLT and XPath are back in the same
book, that's HUGE. Snapping up one of these for myself! \o/

~ Scott