xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Newbie wants comments too . . .

2008-05-07 14:45:41

This isn't much different (and it should create the same output), but you'll find this approach scales better to more complex sorts of problems.

Thank you SO MUCH for the time you took to respond so completely!

If was very helpful.

I'm trying to get a job done without having to actually read and digest this 800 page XSLT book I have as my only learning tool.

I converted to your example and it ran immediately and kept comments . . . THANK YOU.

Frank