xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Newbie wants comments too . . .

2008-05-07 14:46:01

ps -- any particular reason why you have xsl:preserve-space="*"?

lol - You give me more credit than I deserve.

When I didn't like the look of the output file, I scanned the command table in my XSLT book and this command looked likely to help.

It didn't help (or hurt) what I was doing, so I left it in and never looked back.

I took it out in the update you provided . . . as you indicated "indent" was much better than trying to use xsl:text commands to put in line feeds where I wanted them.

Frank