xsl-list

[xsl] Help with an xsl:if

2008-05-08 11:04:16
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with this statement. If I take out the xsl:if, everything displays properly, but I'd like to only display crosslist if there's something other than none as a value:

<xsl:for-each select="fll/class">
<xsl:value-of select="number"/>.
<xsl:value-of select="title"/>
(<xsl:value-of select="credits"/>)
<xsl:if test="crosslist=!'none'">
<xsl:value-of select="crosslist" />
</xsl:if>
<xsl:value-of select="prereq"/><br />
<xsl:value-of select="description"/><br /><br />
</xsl:for-each>

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Michelle Tarby