xsl-list

Re: [xsl] <xsl:copy-of select="." /> removes (or converts) line breaks in text of child nodes.

From: "Martin Honnen" <Martin(_dot_)Honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:00 PM
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: [xsl] <xsl:copy-of select="." /> removes (or converts) line breaks in text of child nodes.

I think you are encountering line break normalization the XML parser does.

I use Saxon 9.0.0.4N to XSL transform. Thanks for reading!

Do you use Saxon .NET from the command line? Or do you use the .NET API? In the latter case you might be able to avoid the normalization by passing in an XmlTextReader with Normalization set to false to the DocumentBuilder.Build method.

I use the command line version.

--
John Ericson, Fast2
Web: http://www.fast2.se