xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath Against OpenXML and OpenOffice Spreadsheets?

2008-06-04 01:40:50
hi,

XQuery is better for this task - you can try eXist
(http://exist.sourceforge.net/) for data retrieving.

Look like it capable for zip-files processing (odt&docx files is zip-arhives)

With best wishes,
Slav

P.S. About namespaces - XPath 2.0 support * for namespace prefixes -
so you can use select="//*:table-cell | //*:c" but i think this is not
very good idea