xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath Against OpenXML and OpenOffice Spreadsheets?

2008-06-04 02:51:04
Surely it fully depend on current task requirements.

Also i forgot to remind that strings in OOXML spreadsheets can be
"packed" into "shared strings" file. Very annoying feature.

Regards,
Slav.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>