xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

2008-06-05 20:25:38
If I have a Java environment, I would prefer to do:

Java applications, does XSLT transformation -> output in the Java
program itself -> send mail from the same Java program using say, Java
mail API.

If you are clear of the useful of the concept you intend to do, go
ahead and do it ! We are just giving our opinion, which you should or
should not accept.