xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

2008-06-04 09:27:52
Hi ,
Need to create a Multipart mime message to send a email from the system.
Am working on application,which takes xml and transforms into two
separate stylesheet , one to produce text and html output
from there am constructing mime message using Java.

I need help here to convert my output as mime message so that I can
write to socket to generate email .

Thanks,
Senthil

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:59 AM, Mukul Gandhi