xsl-list

Re: [xsl] searching for occurrences of unique string-value and replacing with string value of another node

2008-06-11 07:42:10
Colin wrote:

Assuming the context node is an element, that means all attributes of
the element. Otherwise it means zero nodes (as only elements have
attributes).

Okay, so in this case I don't think I understand the purpose of this
template. The context is matching all nodes on the attribute access OR
all child nodes of the context node, right? It is then applying
templates and selecting the exact same thing. Doesn't that mean there
*is* no context? Wouldn't the same thing be achieved by just calling a
match to the root?

<xsl:template match="/">

I tried removing this template from the stylesheet and I do still get
the same beautiful result (thanks Michael!).

Thanks!

Julie
Julie