xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Oracle XSLT 2.0 processor

2008-06-11 17:42:18
I finally got the answer to my internal questions about our XSLT 2.0 processor. Turns out that we are still delivering a processor based on that same draft of the XSLT 2.0 spec, not the final Recommendation. There is an effort to bring it up to the final Recommendation, but (as with any project within any corporation) I obviously can't reveal any timeframe.

Sorry for the false alarm,
   Jim

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
  Co-Chair, W3C XML Query WG; XQX (etc.) editor    Fax : +1.801.942.3345
Oracle Corporation        Oracle Email: jim dot melton at oracle dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive      Standards email: jim dot melton at acm dot org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063 USA          Personal email: jim at melton dot name