xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Printing CDATA from feed as HTML

2008-06-13 06:39:32
I'm wondering about that too. Although if it comes out escaped then I would have escaped HTML in the markup. Right?
Thanks
Joelle

Joe Fawcett wrote:

I think one thing that needs to be cleared up is "Is the pseudo-markup in the CDATA section guaranteed to be xhtml as opposed to html?", it appears to me that it might not be XML so parsing it might fail.

Joe
http://joe.fawcett.name

--~--