xsl-list

Re: [xsl] MSXML DOCTYPE error

2008-06-24 08:06:11
Andrew,

I am moving them to the DTD as they are not "variable", they are
constant values that are used in several XSLT's.

By moving them to the DTD I ensure that all the declarations were
consistent across the XSL's, no more duplication of values or
maintenance issues and all values would be accessible from current and
future XSL's - your point with regards "variables.xslt" is a good idea
and I may do that.

Thanks for the idea
Luke