xsl-list

Re: [xsl] OOXML

2008-06-28 08:34:15
"Dimitre" == Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

    >> But it set me thinking for real. If Dimitre can have FXSL, why
    >> can't I have OOXSL (Dimitre, are you going to expel me now?)?

Colin,

    Dimitre> I have done similar tings 6 years ago.

I remember now!

    Dimitre> There is no problem implementing such concepts. However,
    Dimitre> it is simply boring to follow the OO principles in a
    Dimitre> functional environment.

That is true. But it did give me a chance to post some Eiffel code
while remaining on topic (and one day I'm going to get round to
implementing Design by Contract in Gestalt - although that should
probably read one year rather than one day. It's simple enough, but
finding the time ...).
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire