xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Validation XSLT using XSLT 1.0

2008-07-10 23:06:00
Thanks Mike,

Can you please help me in getting the XML file name on which we are
applying the stylesheet?

Regards,
Ganesh

On 7/10/08, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:
If you use the option -l (lowercase L) on the command line to switch line
numbering on, you can use the saxon:line-number() and saxon:column-number()
extension functions to obtain the line/column number of a node in the source
document.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Ganesh Babu N [mailto:nbabuganesh(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 10 July 2008 12:20
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Validation XSLT using XSLT 1.0

Hai All,

As suggested by James, I am looking at the Schematron. I do
not know whether i can ask the question related to Schematron
here. But I am using Saxon to the process it. So I am asking it here.

Is there any possible to get the XML filename, line number
and column number of the node matching in the pattern?

The below process will give an idea of how I am using saxon
to get the schematron error report.

java -jar saxon9.jar -s:test.sch -xsl:iso_svrl.xsl
-o:test.xsl java -jar saxon9.jar -s:%1.xml -xsl:test.xsl
-o:%1-error.xml

Regards,
Ganesh

On 7/3/08, James Fuller <james(_dot_)fuller(_dot_)2007(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>