xsl-list

Re: [xsl] value-of select with two different namespaces

2008-07-13 21:31:02
In the document:

xmlns:fo="urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:xsl-fo-compatible:1.0"

and in the XSL stylesheet:

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";

so that is a very good bet.  I'll try it.

David Carlisle wrote:

The fo namespace is properly declared. (I do not see any error messages about that.)

the behaviour that you describe (including the lack of an error message)
would be consistent with the fo namespace in the stylesheet being different
from that in the source. Can you check and/or post the relevant
declarations?

David