xsl-list

Re: [xsl] value-of select with two different namespaces

2008-07-13 23:51:28
XSLT involves trees, therefore before it starts the transformation, the input must be parsed into a tree. So if you have entities, these must be resolved against their definitions.

Read through these:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N3573.html

Your problem is pretty much discussed there.

Hope this helps.

-- Jeff