xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Printing CDATA from feed as HTML

2008-07-15 13:04:56
I finally got some time to go research this and test it out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Joelle

Michael Ludwig wrote:
Joelle Tegwen schrieb:
You might find that whatever processor you are using has an
equivalent extension function... what processor are you using?

I'm using PHP which uses libxml http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/  which seems
to run under saxon.

PHP uses libxml2 and libxslt by Daniel Veillard, but these libraries
don't have anything to do with Saxon, apart from the fact that LibXSLT
implements some of the extension functions in the http://icl.com/saxon
namespace, as can be seen by writing on the command line:

    xsltproc --dumpextensions

It says that it implements most EXSLT but if they do I've never
figured out how to make them work.

Check out this link:

    http://exslt.org/

Michael Ludwig