xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Changing the Attibute Value

2008-07-21 22:59:20
First of all thank you, for your valuable answer and time
For the first query I found the answer from your query...

But for the second I am not happy with the answer you provided... I feel
the thing I have asked is not XSL basics. Please don't discriminate
people here. Hope many comes to here getting other peoples valuable
help. Keep in mind no one knows everything.

I have expertise in so many other areas than XSLT, I am bit new to this
world. Rather than learning it from kinder garden I came here to get an
expert answer for my question (I hope you all agree as SW people we have
very limited time). That is what this kind of forums does.

I too involved in so many forms related to my field and giving answers
to the people who ever, asked for NO COST. (People are born to help
others)

Hope all the above are not related to XSL, Sorry guys... I am really not
happy the way "Abel" treat the people who comes here...

- Regards

- Buddhi -