xsl-list

[xsl] what is ....select=3D" ..... ???

2008-07-30 00:03:26
Hi there,

just a simple question about this random code snippet from the mailing list.

between   'select='   an  '"......."' i always found this "3D".

example quote:
==============
<xsl:apply-templates select=3D"/*/*/*" >
        <xsl:sort select=3D"@GroupNumber" />
        <xsl:sort select=3D"@ElementNumber" />
</xsl:apply-templates>

Please could someone be so kind to tell me, is it just a character coding error or is it something new in XSLT2.0 wich I just did not recognized yet?

Searched for it without any satisfyingly result.

Probably a totaly trivial question - so forgive my unawareness about this "3D" Prefix - but i some clearing about it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

with best regards

D.H.H.