xsl-list

Re: [xsl] flattening and re-ordering nested notes

2008-08-18 08:12:23
You need to supply the input and required output, covering the edge
cases that you can foresee, and then the solution can be tailored to
your requirements.

I am imagining that I can insert a stage into my multi-stage parser which
does this:

1. find all notes, at any level
2. output all of them in order at one level of hierarchy (actually, order is
not really important at all in this case, each one is becoming a database
row later on)

Is this something I should be using for-each for?

Nope, just an identity transform with a couple of specific templates.

Put in the effort to create an example input and required output and
someone might post the code to turn that input into that output...

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com