xsl-list

[xsl] RE : generating xml from xslt

2008-08-28 00:26:30

 Thanks for your help. Is there a quicker way of doing this instead of ent
 ering the value for the parameters everytime the transformation is run? I h=
ave xalan xslt processor. If I want to generate 50 files it will take a lon=
g time to run this transformaiton.
 Well..
 You have to think in terms of input and output. You wanted a dynamically
generated set of elements. add1,add2 and add3 You did not tell us though where
the values will come from for these elements.So the question is back to you
Where do you have these values stored  or rather what will be the content of
these elements ..Once that is fixed implementation is easy. as Martin Suggested
you could have a set of Stylesheet parameters and Keep passing the values and
then make the XML or you could have a static XML that has these content but as
i said you need to tell us how the flow is in your case.. and what is the set
up that you have  in terms of content and data.

 Vasu Chakkera.