xsl-list

Re: [xsl] <xsl:output indent="yes"/>

2008-10-06 06:48:28
2008/10/6 Bradley, Peter <pbradley(_at_)uwic(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>:
The transformation I'm working on produces a very large file (50Mb).
process and rather error-prone because the editor sometimes makes some
bad decisions about where to put what I guess must be hard line breaks:
meaning that it sometimes cannot even format and indent the result.

1) give oXygen more memory (remember Java programs will only use the
memory you give them, and the defaults are low)

and/or

2) use the "large file viewer"

If it's taking a while to format the XML, it's very likely that it
just needs more memory.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com