xsl-list

RE: [xsl] <xsl:output indent="yes"/>

2008-10-06 07:09:22
sigh<<

Thanks.  That answers the question.  It's obviously a BizTalky thingy.

Annoying.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com]
Sent: 06 October 2008 12:04
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Cc: Phillips, Glenn R.
Subject: RE: [xsl] <xsl:output indent="yes"/>

... we expected that this would give us an indented result
tree as output.  Instead we got an indented version of the
result tree as though default templates had been applied
(i.e. all metadata such as tags had been stripped out of the result).

Is this the expected result?

No.

Can't think how setting indent="yes" could possibly cause this effect.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/