xsl-list

[xsl] Usage of XSLT in the field of text replacement.

2008-10-08 06:38:42
Hi
Can xslt2.0 play a role in the field of text replacement. I want to transform an xml to another xml and want to replace some text as well. For that purpose I want to restore "find and replace" text in a separate file with pipe separated delimeter.

Input
<doc>
<para>line no. 1</para>
<para>line no. 2</para>
<para>para number. 50</para>
<para>example of [text] replacement</para>
</doc>

OUTPUT
<d>
<para>example of [TEXT] replacement</para>
</d>

temp.ini
1|ONE
2|TWO