xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Content of Script element getting wrapped by CDATA

2008-10-23 11:37:54
they undertand XML syntax if you tell them it is an XML file, which means
using an XML mime type (not just using an XML doctype, which doesn't
affect whether an xml parser is used, just whether the html renderer
uses standard or quirks mode

Thanks for these explanations.  I didn't understand/appreciate the XML
mime type declaration.  I thought the doctype declaration was
sufficient.  Lots of subtle things to study.

Darcy