xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Displaying Unique attribute value

2008-10-29 03:05:22
Dear All,

I can able to get the unique page numbers but they are getting
displayed in the beginning of the document. My requirement is that
they have to be displayed where they appear along with the text. Is
there any way for this.

My XSL is like below:

<xsl:key name="page" match="*" use="@page-num"/>

<xsl:template match="/">