xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1

2008-10-31 11:01:00
Jesper Tverskov wrote:
Florent Georges wrote:

"Sounds like that would require a huge rewriting work on the
whole XPath 2.0 / XSLT 2.0 / XQuery 1.0 recommendation
set... ;-)"

Except that the "true identity template" makes use of two Saxon
extension functions, I can't see why it should not be piece of
cake to make it part of an XSLT processor

  Because of the XDM (well, if you want the "true id template" to
just copy an unparsed entity from one place to another, that's
another problem, but if you want to plug it into the XSLT
processing model, that is not easy; and frankly I don't really see
the point to do so.)

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges