xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Global namespace prefixes (Corrected Examples)

2008-11-18 03:35:59
As an aside: Are there other implementations of XSLT 2.0
besides Saxon?? I think if I could show my group that there
is more than one implementation they might be persuaded to
use XSLT 2.0

There are currently three implementations: Altova, Gestalt, and Saxon.

Incidentally, even if you are writing 1.0 code I would recommend processing
it using Saxon 9.1 rather than Saxon 6.5. You'll need to test using another
processor as well to make sure the code is portable, but you would have to
do that anyway.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/