xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Customizing the dita2fo-shell.xsl stylesheet

2008-12-06 07:20:23
I am a technical writer. I have recentely started using DITA
OT tool for documentation. As you all know DITA uses .xsl
stylesheets to publish the output.

No, I'm sorry, we don't all know that. There are thousands of applications
that use XSLT out there, DITA is only one of them, and you can't assume that
anyone in this community knows about a particular XSLT application - let
alone that we all do. If you have problems with an XSLT stylesheet that is
part of some particular product, it's probably better to find a support
forum for that product rather than asking here.

After all, if your application were written in Java, you wouldn't go to a
Java forum for help with the application.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/