xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Customizing the dita2fo-shell.xsl stylesheet

2008-12-06 14:53:02
Hey Kalpana,
Its very difficult to say how to solve your problem, atleast i am not
sure you will get an answer from this group.
Well, being developers, the easiest thing to do is to debug your
stylesheets and find out which part of the stylesheet produces the
Logo bit. You have to know XSLT to do this. Customization is normally
taking a stylesheet and seeing how it can work for you. Its a purely
the case of a development job and as i said to you , i am afraid, you
will probably not get an answer for your question from this list.
Ofcourse, while in the process of changing your stylesheets, you do
not get what you expected, then you can come back here and mail and
somebody will be able to answer why your stylesheet is not working as
expected.
Good Luck!
Vasu Chakkera.